Job Title: – Client Manager
Reports to: Sidekick Partner
Job Summary: – Manage portfolio of small business clients
Salary Range: – negotiable based on experience – bonus for volume clients
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping support for a portfolio of small business clients. This includes Sole Traders, Limited companies and SMEs.
- Manage statutory requirements for small business clients, including filing of year end accounts, and Corporation Tax returns, and self-assessments for directors.
- Provision of tax advice and information regarding claiming of expenses, salary and profits.
Provide guidance to clients on legislative changes, such as IR35 and MTD
Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Rapport building skills.
- Ambition to grow a team of Client Managers.
- Ability to multi-task and work to priorities across a range of clients.
- Strong experience with online Accounting Packages, such as Free Agent and Xero Accounting software.
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org