Logo Alt Here

Beautician - FAQs

Yes, you can. HRMC states it is possible to claim back expenses for a room in your home, for the hours you use it for business purposes.

Yes, you can claim for your car, bus, train travel and any other business related travel costs you incur. Although you should make sure that you keep hold of any receipts, to prove that the expense was incurred.

It is advisable to get public and product liability insurance. If a customer suffers damages, you could be involved in a lawsuit – even if the blame lies with a batch of faulty products rather than yourself. Sidekick have partnered with insurance companies to provide you with insurance policies at the best prices.

Find out how
we can help you.

Fill out the form and an adviser
will be in touch, usually within 30 minutes.

You can also sign up to our newsletter for
news and insight from us.